ºÐ·ù¸í : Àü·ÂºÐ¼®±â
product
Á¦Ç°»ç¾ç
Àû¿ë»ç·Ê
±â¼úÀÚ·á
¾Ç¼¼»ç¸®

PORTABLE POWER ANALYSERS

VIPSYSTEM3

VIP SYSTEM3 is a lightweight portable power analyzer, with integrated printer. Vip System3 can perform measurements on threephase system and calculate equivalent threephase measures. It measures and prints voltages, currents, powers, cos j and waveform distortions. Vip System3 measures total energy consumptions and tariff-band consumptions. The on-board printer can display the measurement trends and alarm events graphically.
Vip System3 can be expanded using memory modules (MEMORY PACK), allowing the storage of all measurement data for a successive elaboration. MEMORY PACKS can be programmed for performing automatic measurement campaigns.
A further expansion is represented by the BLACK BOX expansion modules, making it possible to perform such functions as harmonic analysis, leakage current measurement, temperature measurement etc.
The instrument is equipped with a separate input for auxiliary measures and slots for MEMORY PACK and BLACK BOX .

The Standard FULL OPTION KIT includes already the Harmonic black box, the memory pack512, the Windows software , the parallel interface MPPI-1 , the very robust plastic carrying case IP67 and several other minor accessories.

Display: multiplexed LCD SUPER T W.

The display is composed of 256x64 pixel divided into 8 lines with 40 characters each.

Guaranteed lifetime in operation: at 40¡ÆC 20% U .R. = l000h; 0¡ÆC 60% U.R.= 200 h ;

Guaranteed lifetime in storage: 40¡ÆC 90% U .R .= 200 h; 60¡ÆC 20% U .R. = 200 h; -20¡ÆC 60% U .R. = 200 h

Units: m, k, M, V, A, W, VA, VAr, Hz, Wh, Cos¥÷ , Tg¥÷

Function selection: via keyboard or RS232

Measurement cycle: 1 Second

Scale change: Automatic; change to the upper scale occurs at 110% of the active scale; change to the lower scale occurs at 20% of the active scale.

Scale change response time: 1 Sec

Inputs: L1, L2, L3, N, Il, I2, I3, AUX

Inputs specifications: L1-N; L2-N; L3-N: = Max600Vac,from 30 to 1000Hz; or Max600VDC

Input impedance = 4 M¥Ø

I1,I2,I3,AUX = 1 Vrms; from 30 to 1000 Hz; or 1 VDC

Input impedance = 6 K.¥Ø

2 A-type relay outputs; contacts specifications: 30 VACNDC ,0,5A ,10W.

Communication port: RS232C

Calendar clock: internal quartz clock, visible on display and on printouts with year, month, day, hour, minutes and seconds.

Micro-interruptions: 2,5 mSec on power supply

Operative temperature range: from –5¡ÆC to 40¡ÆC

Relative humidity range: from 20% to 80% U.R.

Storage temperature range: from -20¡ÆC to +60¡ÆC

Maximum time permitted in high temperature and high humidity environment: Ta = 40¡ÆC U. R. = 80% Max time 80 h

Maximum storage time: Ta = 25¡ÆC U.R. 40% Max time 6 months ; Ta = -20¡ÆC o + 60¡ÆC Max time 150 h

Warm-up time: 10 minutes (to meet all specifications)

Condensation: Not permitted

Insulation resistance: ¡Ã 500 MOhm between input connectors and external casing, between power supply and external casing, between input connectors and relay outputs; ¡Ã 2 MOhm between voltage and current inputs, between voltage and auxiliary inputs, between voltage inputs and RS232 port.

Insulation voltage: between input connectors (neutral included): tested at 2000 Vrms 50 Hz for 60 sec. Between each connector and casing: tested at 3000 Vrms 50Hz for 60 sec.

Power supply: internal from a 1300mAh rechargeable Ni-Cd battery or external from network 200-240 V 50/60 Hz (100-120 V 50/60 Hz upon request)

Consumption: 10VA

Batteries: : 2 batteries: one Ni-Cd for power supply when not connected to the network, one Lithium battery for data storage.

Ni-Cd battery: 5V, 1300 mAh; recharge time 48h (with network supply), 60 min. with FBC1 (fast battery charge module). Approximate lifetime: 3 years at 20¡ÆC, 500 recharge cycles.

Lithium battery: 3V, 500mA/h; approximate lifetime 5 years.

Operative time with battery supply: 3 hours (without printing and display backlight)

Dimensions: 240x220x115 mm ( 8.66x8.8.66x3.93 in)

Weight: 2.250 Kg (4.95Ibs)

Safety: Class l. according to IEC348 and VDE 0411 reference standards.

MEASURES

Basic version:

¡¤

L1

L2

L3

NEUTRAL

TOTAL

VLL

¡¤

¡¤

¡¤